Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drama Camp

I did a week long drama camp with Legacy productions. It was so much fun I loved it. We put on the Wizard of Oz at the end of the week. Here's our directors.

Stephen

And Brian.

Lauren was also our director but I was not able to get picture of her.( Sorry Lauren) :(

Now lets meet the cast. Dorothy/Rebecca


The Scarecrow/ Curtis
The Tin Woodman/Dominic
The Cowardly Lion/Brett Melinda/ Olivia
Boq/Philip
Zoq/Laura
Poppies/Joni, Benjamin, Laura
Verdo/Chapin
Jade/Caroline
The Wizard of Oz/ Elijah Belinda/Hannah J
Inky/Benjamin
Slinky/Hanna T
Blinky/Joni
Ajack/Daniel
Topaz/Chloe
Winkle/Ina
Wonkle/Samuel
Glenda/Hannah C
Some pictures from the whole week.
The Wicked Witch's Shoes I rusted my mouth You have "Bran" new brains now. Skipping down the yellow brick I'll just slip your new heart inside.
Drinking up the courege

I had a great time. Thanks so much Stephen, Brian, and Lauren. It rocked!! I can't wait to do it again.
Rebecca































1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Camp did rock if we do it again what play would you want to do?

    ReplyDelete